1. A permit for a public or quasi-public sign shall be valid for no more than two (2) weeks.
2. No more than three (3) permits shall be issued to any institution or organization in a calendar year.
Signs may be freestanding and/or wall-mounted, made of paper, cardboard, plastic, or fabric. Banners used for public and quasi-public purposes shall comply with Section 28.5.B.1, Banners. All copy, color, and design shall not adversely affect the order, amenity, or residential enjoyment of the neighborhood.
C. Wall Sign
D. Announcement Sign
4. Height: Shall not exceed eight (8) feet from grade.
E. Special Event
1. Quantity: One (1) wall sign.
4. Height: Six (6) feet from grade.
H. Additional Requirements
1. Any sign may be single- or double-faced.
2. No sign shall be allowed to illuminate.
3. All signs shall be soundly constructed and neat in appearance.
4. The application for a public or quasi-public sign shall include a statement and diagram noting the nature of the special event and shall indicate the location, size, copy, and colors of the proposed sign.
Any signs announcing a special event shall be removed within one (1) day after the event is completed.