6. Modification of Requirements: The Town Engineer and Planning and Zoning Administrator may reduce the number and location of required loading spaces where multiple uses exist within a center and a shared off-streetloading space(s) can serve more than one (1).
a. On the same lot or within the same center and no further than one hundred (100) feet from the building served.
b. No closer than thirty (30) feet to any property used, zoned, or designated by the General Plan, for residential purposes.
a. A required loading space for commercial, institutional, or officeuse shall be at least twelve (12) feet wide by thirty-five (35) feet in length, exclusive of aisle and maneuvering space, and shall have a vertical clearance of fifteen (15) feet.
b. A required loading space for an industrial use shall be a minimum of twelve (12) feet by forty-five (45) feet in length with a minimum height clearance of fifteen (15) feet.
4. Prohibited Location: No loading space shall be located within the right-of-way of any street, access or perimeter drive, parking area access lane (PAAL), roadway, or public alley, or in any designated off-streetparking area. At no time shall any part of a truck or van be allowed into a public thoroughfare or right-of-way while the truck or van is being loaded or unloaded.
5. Maneuvering: Adequate off-street maneuvering area shall be provided on site and not within any public street right-of-way.
For each additional one hundred thousand (100,000) square feet (or fraction thereof) of gross floor area, one (1) additional loading space shall be provided.
3. Officeuses shall provide one (1) loading space for the first five thousand (5,000) to one hundred thousand (100,000) square feet with one (1) additional loading space for each additional one hundred thousand (100,000) square feet of floor area or fraction thereof.
4. Officeuses may, in lieu of providing loading spaces as per the above, provide loading space for deliveries within the passenger drop-off area; provided, that the drive aisle is a minimum of thirty (30) feet in width or a loading zone may be designated and marked within the parking lot.